We invite everyone to take part in the IV International Conference "Contemporary Problems of Biological Evolution" which will be held on October 18–21, 2022 at the State Darwin Museum.
The language of the conference is Russian.
To participate in the conference, papers containing empirical research are accepted. or theoretical reviews in the following areas:
- Evolutionary genetics: genotypic variability of populations, genome structure, regulation of gene activity, genetic changes in the process of adaptogenesis and speciation.
- Intraspecific differentiation and adaptation: environmental factors, anthropogenic changes, invasions, ecological races
- Species and speciation: the concept of a species, isolating mechanisms, zones of secondary contact and hybridization, population structure of a species.
- Evolution of behaviour: behavioural adaptations to new conditions, communication mechanisms, ethological isolation, study of the intelligence of animals.
- Phylogeny and phylogeography: revision of taxa of supraspecific rank, adaptive radiation.
Macroevolution: morphology, embryology, paleontology, paleocenology.
Please send applications for participation in the conference to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 15, 2022. The rules for preparing abstracts will be announced in the 2nd information letter after registration of applications for the conference. A collection of abstracts will be published by the beginning of the conference, and a collection of works based on the results of its work. You can get acquainted with the materials of previous conferences by clicking on the link "download documents". Additional information can be obtained by e-mail. mail email@example.com.
The organizing committee of the conference welcomes the organization of round tables on the topics of the conference. The organizers of the round tables must fill out and submit to the Organizing Committee the appropriate application form.
Application form for organizing a round table:
- Title of the round table
- Brief annotation (justification): up to 1000 characters.
- Name of organizers: 2 people
- Place of work, rank and position, e-mail (for each of the organizers)
- Title and authors of one or two keynote talks.
- Completed application forms for participation with a report from the authors of key reports.
Application form for participation in the conference
I conference "Modern problems of biological evolution" 2007
II conference "Modern problems of biological evolution" 2014
III Conference "Contemporary Problems of Biological Evolution" 2017
Source: State Darwin Museum.
Modified: Nov. 17, 2021, 2:18 p.m.