Information letter 1
Baikal State University, Buryat State University and the Baikal Center for Field Research “Wildlife of Asia” invite everyone to the VII International Ornithological Conference “Contemporary Problems of Ornithology in Siberia and Central Asia” in Irkutsk.
Planned dates – September 23–25, 2022.
It is planned to consider the following issues at the conference:
- Problems of ornithology development in Siberia and Central Asia.
- Morphology and taxonomy of birds.
- Fauna and population of birds of Siberia and Central Asia, the impact of the anthropogenic factor on them.
- Ecology and behaviour of birds.
- Bird migration.
- Faunogenesis and geography of birds.
- Maintaining regional Red Data Books. Protection and preservation of rare and endangered species.
- The state of game birds and their use.
- Medical ornithology.
- Interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation and countries of Central Asia in scientific and practical activities for the conservation of birds.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Participation formats: personal, online (on the Zoom platform).
The registration fee will be specified in the next information letter.
To participate in the conference, you must send an application by February 1, 2022, and a message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2021.
Individual reports can be published in full in the “Baikal Zoological Journal” and the journal “Nature of Inner Asia”.
The organizing committee would be grateful for the dissemination of this information among colleagues and interested parties.
Popov Viktor Vasilievich, +7 (902) 7632092; E-mail: email@example.com
Dorzhiev Tsydyp Zayatuevich, +7 (924) 6599375; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanina Lyudmila Valerievna, +7 (904) 1415278; E-mail: SaninaLV@bgu.ru
The application form and the rules for preparing abstracts are in the First Information Letter.
Download the first information letter in DOCX format.
Source: Birds Russia.
Modified: Dec. 4, 2021, 10:57 p.m.