We very much hoped that in 2022 we would be able to hold the Conference in person at Dubna University. But, unfortunately, we are forced to announce that the XXIX International Conference “Mathematics. Computer. Education”, like the previous one, will be held in a distance format on the Zoom platform.
Registration of the Conference participants opens on the website http://mce.su on November 1, 2021, abstracts are accepted until December 5, 2021.
Together with the abstracts, we ask all speakers to send a short (no more than 5 minutes) presentation with voice support (in PowerPoint or video format). The presentations of the reports accepted by the Scientific Committee of the Conference will be available to all conference participants on the website from January 1, 2022 on the website. From 24 to 29 January, Zoom will host plenary sessions and interactive thematic sessions, during which authors will present oral reports selected by the Conference Scientific Committee. During Zoom sessions, participants will have the opportunity to ask the authors of the reports questions and discuss the approaches used and the results obtained.
In order to take part in the Conference with a report, you must submit an application through the "Personal Account" before December 5, 2021. The application must include the abstracts of the report in text format or in the form of an attached DOC / ODT / PDF document, as well as a link to a short (3–5 minutes) presentation uploaded to a file-sharing server or video hosting.
IMPORTANT: Applications without a link to a presentation with voice accompaniment, as well as with presentations longer than 5 minutes, are not considered.
In the process of considering the application, the Scientific Committee may recommend the authors to finalize the abstracts and / or presentation, the revised version of the abstracts and a link to the revised presentation must be uploaded to the Conference website through the "Personal Account" within three days.
Please note that applications and files sent by email will not be considered.
Each participant of the Conference pays an organization fee of 1500 rubles. The registration fee includes the publication of abstracts of one report in one language in electronic and printed form (publishing and printing costs), depreciation and equipment use costs, telecommunications services, and the development of website modules for holding the Conference in a remote format.
The following preferential registration fees are provided:
- 1000 rubles are paid by members of the Interregional Public Organization "Women in Science and Education" who paid a membership fee in 2021, as well as employees of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna State University and the Pushchino Center for Biological Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- 500 rubles, undergraduate and graduate students.
If you plan to present more than one report at the Conference (or publish abstracts in both Russian and English), the publication is paid separately at the rate of 500 rubles for one abstract.
Please note that the cost of a printed copy of the collection of abstracts is not included in the above registration fee and is 1000 rubles (including delivery costs across the Russian Federation by Russian Post). If you want to receive a collection of abstracts in printed form, you need to select the appropriate extended version of the registration fee when sending an application for participation in the conference.
The registration fee is paid according to the receipt of the Organizing Committee through the Sberbank of the Russian Federation. The receipt will be available in the "Personal account" of the participant after confirmation of the application by the Organizing Committee. The registration fee must be paid no later than December 30, 2021.
The collection of abstracts will be published after the end of the Conference. The collection file in PDF format will be posted on the Conference website. The collection will be mailed to participants who have paid for a printed copy in April 2022. It will also be possible to pick up the collection at the Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Biology, Moscow State University in Moscow.
When preparing a presentation in the form of a presentation, please observe the following rules:
- The presentation should begin with a title slide, which should contain the title of the reports, full names of authors, place of work or study and contact details (e-mail is required, other options are optional). It is desirable that the title slide contains a photograph of the speaker or the entire team of authors, as well as the logo of the organization. The title slide should contain the title of the conference – “Mathematics. Computer. Education – 2021".
- If you are submitting your presentation in PowerPoint format (and not as a link to video hosting, etc.), make sure that the Title and Authors are specified correctly in the file's metadata. If you post a video of your presentation on YouTube or another similar resource, in the title indicate the title of your report, and in the description – the same information as on the title slide (list of authors, name of the organization, name of the Conference). Additionally, you can provide a brief summary of your message. Please make sure that the material posted on YouTube or file hosting is available to everyone without authorization.
- The report should be focused on a wide range of listeners and understandable not only for a narrow circle of specialists in a specific subject area. You should start with the motivational part of the work, it should be clear from the introductory part what problem the authors solve in their work.
- The recommended number of slides in the presentation is no more than 7, the duration of the report is no more than 5 minutes.
- Don't overload your presentation with text. Indicate in the text the goals and objectives of the work at the beginning and the conclusions reached at the end of the presentation, while the main part of it should be illustrations - figures, tables and photographs.
- If the illustrations presented in the presentation have been published earlier, the slide must contain a link to the corresponding publication (at least, the first author and the year of publication, preferably also DOI, should be indicated).
- Remember to label axes (with units) and colour scales on charts.
- At the end of the report, the results should be analyzed in terms of their scientific novelty and significance for the development of the subject area and science / technology in general. What new opportunities have appeared thanks to your work, what horizons have opened up? Conference “Mathematics. A computer. Education ”is interdisciplinary, so we ask you, if possible, to consider how your proposed methods and approaches can be used in other fields of science.
You can find instructions on how to record voice guidance in PowerPoint here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c.
Conference website: http://mce.su.
The image for the cover image was taken from the Digital Economy website.
Modified: Nov. 1, 2021, 10:06 a.m.