Moscow government award 2022 for young scientists
From April 18 to July 15, 2022, registration of applications for the competition for the Moscow Government Prize for Young Scientists for 2022 is open.
The winners are awarded prizes in the amount of 2 million rubles each, as well as diplomas of laureates.
To participate in the competition, you must register on the official website of the Competition, fill in the necessary data in your personal account, upload files.
More information about the materials to be submitted can be found in the “Documents” section of the website.
The award is available to young scientists from metropolitan organizations, citizens of the Russian Federation: graduate students, researchers, specialists and candidates of science who have not reached the age of 36, and doctors of science up to 40 years old inclusive. The application can be submitted individually or as part of a group of up to 3 people. In the case of awarding a prize to a scientific team, the prize is divided equally among the members of this team.
Prizes are awarded:
- for achieving outstanding results in fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of natural, technical and human sciences;
- for the development and implementation of new technologies, machinery, instruments, equipment, materials and substances that contribute to improving the efficiency of activities in the real sector of the economy and the social sphere of the city of Moscow.
Prizes are awarded in 22 nominations.
- Mathematics, mechanics and computer science
- Physics and astronomy
- Chemistry and Materials Sciences
- Medical sciences
- Earth sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanitarian sciences
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Technical and engineering sciences
- Science to the metropolis
- Aviation and space technology
- City infrastructure
- Pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies
- New materials and nanotechnologies
- Advanced Industrial Technology
- Transfer, storage, processing, protection of information
- Ecological development technologies
- Electronics and communications
- Energy efficiency and energy saving
More information about the Competition can be found on the official website nauka.mos.ru.
In order to leave a comment, you need to log in!