International Multiconference on Bioinformatics in Novosibirsk (Russia), 2022
The Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) organizes the 13th International Multiconference “Bioinformatics of Genomic Regulation and Structural/Systems Biology” – BGRS/SB-2022 on 4–8 July 2022 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will be held place in a hybrid form, i.e. both online and face-to-face.
Official registration is open: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/registration/.
The Organizing Committee has started accepting organozationsl fees for BGRS/SB-2022.
Since 1998, the conference of BGRS\SB series are held every two years. Highly qualified specialists working on interdisciplinary tasks in the fields of modern bioinformatics, systems computational biology, mathematics, physics, computer science, and their applications in biology, medicine, pharmacology, bioengineering, biotechnology, genetics and plant and animal breeding, etc., gather in the Novosibirsk Academgorodok to discuss actual issues and present their scientific results.
In 2020, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 conference was held in online format. 720 researchers and students from 26 countries participated in the Conference. 502 reports were presented (221 oral and 281 posters); materials are available at: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/).
The multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will include the following sections and symposia:
- Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics;
- Systems computational biology;
- Structural biology and pharmacology: computational and experimental approaches;
- Evolutionary, population and medical genomics/human genetics;
- Biotechnology: computational and experimental approaches;
- Genetics, bioinformatics and systems biology of plants;
- Animal genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Biomedicine, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Mathematics, Bioinformatics and Systems Computational Biology of COVID-19;
- Cognitive Sciences, Neurogenetics, Neuroinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Systems biology and bioinformatics of DNA repair processes and programmed cell death;
- Systems biology of aging: experimental and computational approaches;
- Mathematical and Computational Problems in the Life Sciences: genetic big data analysis, deep learning, mathematical modeling, and supercomputing.
More information about sections/symposia and their chairmen is available at this link.
Experimental researches using advanced bioinformatics and systems computational biology techniques for data analysis and modeling are also encouraged.
Program committee invites researches to suggest new scientific areas of interest for including new sections in the program.
Chairperson of the Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 is professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov, academician of the Russian academy of sciences, academic adviser of the ICG SB RAS, head of the Department of systems biology, Russia.
The conference language is English.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program, including city tours to Novosibirsk, museums, a zoo, as well as a post-conference tour to the Altai Mountains.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-of-Science
- Dates of the conference – Juy 04–08, 2022;
- Start of the official registration of participants on the conference website – August 25, 2021;
- Deadline of the abstracts submitting for the conference BGRS/SB-2022 and the registration of participants with reports (oral, poster or with the publication of abstracts) – April 25, 2022;
- Notification of inclusion in the conference program BGRS/SB-2022 – until May 15, 2022;
- Last date of fee payment – May 25, 2022;
- Dates of the tour to Altai Mountains – July 09–13, 2022.
Details of the scientific program, registration fee, accommodation, rules for submitting abstracts, etc. can be found on the conference website, and also will be presented in the next newsletters.
Chairperson of the BGRS/SB-2022, academician Nikolay Kolchanov
Website of BGRS/SB-2022: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/
Site of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS: www.bionet.nsc.ru
Source: the conference website.
In order to leave a comment, you need to log in!